Wednesday, October 10, 2007

One hundred confessions - ah ah ah ah!!!

I just realized that I posted my 100th Confession yesterday!!! It doesn't really come off in the title, but it's really a shout out to Count Von Count from Sesame Street. You know... "One HUNDRED!! One HUNDRED Confessions - AH AH AH AH!!!"

It's been almost three months since my First Confession!! And I gotta tell ya - I LOVE blogging!!!

Anyway, here are a some exciting things that have happened in the past couple of days...

I got my grade back for my Strategic Planning Interview paper - an A, baby!!! I've gotten A's on all the little assignments for my classes so far this semester, but this was the first bigger project, and it's a good percentage of my final grade. WHOOT WHOOT!!!

Also, I found out that Sue nominated my blog for the Best New Blog in the 2007 Weblog Awards!! Thanks so much - that's SO exciting! It's just an honor to be nominated!!! :::waving to the adoring fans:::


Anyway, if you want to vote for my blog, click HERE, which will bring you right to my nomination, and click the little plus sign!

Because that? Would rock my face off!!!

3 comments:

Me... said...

I voted! Yay for the A's!

Courtney said...

I love the count, it's almost like he's inhaling AH AH AH. Way to go on the nomination and A

Amanda said...

I voted too!! And congratulations on being a kick ass blogger...and librarian ;)