Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Haunted Libraries

In honor of Halloween, I've decided to do a little digging and see if I could find some Haunted Libraries. Turns out there are TONS of them!!!
The Ghost Hunters Blog has a quite the listing of Haunted Library Locations in the US and Canada. Check out this post (Alabama - Missouri) and this post (Nebraska - Wyoming and Canada) to find Library ghosts in your area! This blog is also cool if you are in the Ghost Hunting Business - lots of good tricks and tips, such as How to Test a House (or Location) for Paranormal Activity and What to Bring on a Ghost Hunt.

You can read about the Willard Library Ghost, from the Willard Library in Evansville, Indiana. Also, check out their Ghost Cams to see if you can spot her!

Willard Library in Evansville, Indiana

And here are 20 Spooky Stories courtesy of defective yeti.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!

6 comments:

Amanda @ Click. The Good News said...

Ekk! sounds scary. I think I've seen too many movie! I' wouldn't want to work late, alone on a dark rainy night!

Leslie said...

Very cool! That last picture is awesome. :)

Happy Halloween!

Arielle Lee Bair said...

What a cool post! Thanks for sharing. :) I hope your library isn't haunted. ;)

Happy Halloween!

Arielle

A G O said...

My library isn't haunted but we do get some ghoulish types in here frequently, even when it's not Halloween. Happy Halloween!

Mrs. Mighton said...

I love a good ghost story! Thanks for sharing! :-)

Michelle Myers said...

Hi. Thanks for the mention!

Michelle Myers,
Ghost Hunters Blog