Thursday, October 25, 2007

The results are in...

So, I know I just posted that my results for Capstone would be in tomorrow. But...

I checked my UNT email only to find an email that said "Preview: Your letter is in the mail" And it's from the Capstone Committee...

And without further adieu...

Congratulations! Your hard work and dedication have come to fruition. You have passed the Capstone Experience examinations. If you have met all of your other academic requirements, you will graduate in December 2007.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! I'm going to be a REAL LIBRARIAN!!!!!

::::::does a happy dance all around the library::::::

15 comments:

Chrissy, Jess, & Baby Lena said...

CONGRATS!!!

Leslie said...

That's awesome! Congrats!

Rach said...

I am so happy for you!!!
But depressed because I have one semester left...boohoo

Amanda said...

Hahaha...you've always been a "real" librarian...but now you will be an "official" real librarian :) Congratulations!!!

RACHEL said...

Congrats, KS! That's awesome!

Mrs. Mighton said...

Wow, that is so AWESOME! Congratulations! :-)

Beth G. @SweetLifeKitchen said...

Congratulations!! WOO HOO :O) YOU DID IT!

Arielle Lee Bair said...

Yay! Congrats! :)

Manda said...

Congrats!

Michele said...

Congrats!!! I knew you could do it!!!

bridejenn said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I knew you would and I am SO glad it's official!

Rhonda said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you!

Christy said...

Congratulations---that's wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations : )

Just Another Small Town Girl said...

CONGRATS!!! YEA Katie!!!!