Friday, October 5, 2007

Foursomes!

I loved the title of Leslie's post so much that I just had to copy it. I've been tagged by Leslie at Adventures in Randomness! Usually I skip these because I can never think of 8 things to say about myself, but this one is different, so I'm gonna go for it!

Four Jobs I Have Had in My Life
(1) Child Care worker at a day care
(2) Shelver at my college library
(3) Student Circulation Supervisor at my college library
(4) Library Associate (are you sensing a pattern?!)

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
(1) All About Eve
(2) The Sweetest Thing
(3) Remember the Titans
(4) Mulan

Four TV Shows I Like to Watch
(1) Grey's Anatomy
(2) American Idol
(3) America's Next Top Model
(4) Desperate Housewives

Four Places I Have Vacationed
(1) Cozumel, MX
(2) San Diego, CA
(3) Cancun, MX
(4) Orlando, FL

Four of My Favorite Dishes
(1) Egg Rolls (does that count as a dish?)
(2) Papa Murphys Pizza
(3) Meatloaf and potatoes
(4) My DHs spaghetti and meat sauce

Four Websites I Visit Daily
(1) Blogger
(2) The Nest
(3) Gmail
(4) WebCT Vista - for my grad school stuff

Four Places I Would Rather Be
(1) Cozumel, MX
(2) Europe
(3) My parents lake cabin - but in the summer
(4) driving around with all my windows rolled down with some good music...

Four Bloggers I Am Tagging
(1) The Muensterbees
(2) The Yankee Frogs
(3) Life and Times of a "New" New Yorker
(4) In Search of my Sanity

3 comments:

Fashion Mom said...

Yay Katie! Thanks for the "tag"! Now, "tag", you're it! ;-)

Rhonda said...

Yah....I actually posted my answers to your tag : )

Amanda said...

Thank you for tagging me!!! I see you are now a convert of take and bake pizza...very nice, huh? Just think...very very soon you will never ever have to log on to Webct ever again...yay!!!!!