Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Monthiversary

It's that time of the month again! No...not THAT time of the month.

Today is our Monthiversary!! Scott and I are celebrating 8 months of blissful happy marriage. Well 'celebrate' might be a strong word... In fact, when I told Scott this morning that it was our 8-monthiversary, he said "that's great, and in 4 more months we can celebrate!"

He did, however, buy me 2 dozen amazingly beautiful roses for absolutely no reason the other day. They are called "Attraktion." What a sweetie!! I'm pretty damn lucky to have him!!



And here are a couple pictures from the wedding and our Day After shoot. I have to give credit to our AWESOME photographers, Stephanie and Kristyn from Art of Light Photography.


3 comments:

LW said...

awww, what a sweetie! I want roses!!
He's a keeper ;)

Ashley said...

Katie, what a cutie! I love the roses!

April Ziegler said...

Happy Monthiversary + 2 days! Gorgeous roses... what a sweetie you have there. Though he does seem to have the same attitude towards monthiversaries that Kev does, hehe. Men!