Monday, July 23, 2007

Happy Birthday, Sarah June!!!

My brother, D, and his wife, have the most beautiful little girl - and they are celebrating her very first birthday!!


Here are some cool things about little Sarah June. Her middle name, June, was my brothers wife's grandma's name. Also, she was born on July 25th, which was my grandma's (my mom's mom) birthday!!

She was born 3 days before my mom's birthday, and about 2 weeks before mine. Which means she's a Leo, just like my mom and I. (WOOHOO LEOS!!!) My brother, who had to put up with me growing up, is NOT too happy about this. Personally, I think it's GREAT!!! Payback? Possibly...

When I first found out that my brother was going to be a dad, I have to admit I was a little surprised. I knew he would be a good dad, but I will always remember how he used to TORTURE me growing up!!! Turns out, he is the most awesome dad. He loves that little girl with all his heart and she is one lucky little sweetie.

Anyway, here is a picture dedication to my sweet little niece, Sarah June, who is pretty much ALWAYS smiling!!

Already smiling at 8 weeks:
With the proud parents at 9 weeks:
With Santa at 18 weeks:
A little reader already at 31 weeks ( I think she's going to be a librarian when she grows up):


Love this picture - 38 weeks:
Her first time at the lake - 46 weeks:
Swimming with dad - 49 weeks:
I'll probably post some birthday party pictures when I get them. Her party is going to be on Saturday the 28th (my mom's birthday!). I am sad to say I have to miss it... That's the problem with living so far away from family. I'm sure they will have the best time!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SARAH JUNE!!!!!!

No comments: