Monday, July 23, 2007

Happy Tuesday!!!

Ahh, Tuesday!! We've already established that Tuesdays are my favorite day of the week, so of course, I am pumped that it's here!!!

For our Tuesday morning story time this week, the theme is Bears. We'll be reading:



Just a couple of my favorite bear books!

The other exciting thing about Tuesday is, of course, Fabulous Movies Real's Never Seen Night with my awesome friend A!! We have two options for tonight's feature:

Leave a comment and vote for which one we should watch!

3 comments:

April Ziegler said...

Woohoo for storytime! My vote is for Red Corner... Richard Gere is just yummy ;-)

Sarah Gemba said...

Tag, you're it!

Players list 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, players then tags 8 people by posting their names and makes sure they know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at the tagee’s blog.

Debbie & Ryan said...

i also vote for red corner b/c you ROCK MY FACE OFF!!!!

ok ok, i've been looking at everyone's blogs and i don't know how i'll do it but am thinking of starting one about my dream job & life.