Monday, July 30, 2007

Librarian gear

I found a fabulous website that sells tons of stuff (shirts, mugs, bibs, etc) with librarian and book related slogans on them. Here are some of my favorites:

"I'm a Librarian. Don't make me SHUSH your ass."

"Being nice to the librarian means the difference between a right answer and a wrong one."

"Actually, there ARE stupid questions, but ask your librarian anyway."

"Librarians give it away for free."

"naughty librarian"

"stacked librarian"

"Would it kill you to read a @&#*$^ book?!"

"LILF" (think American Pie...MILF... get it?)

"I'm not part of the booksale."

and my personal favorite... a quote by Richard Needham.


If you want to browse everything - check out the CafePress website.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You shine a whole new light on librarians!

Beach Bum Marcie said...

LOOOOOOOOOOVE the new blog look!!

And, I love this blog. :) Made me crack up!! Love to you honey!!