Tuesday, January 29, 2008

New Book Tuesday!

We just got a whole bunch of fabulous new story time books in to the library, so I decided it was once again time for New Book Tuesday!! Here are the books we are going to read today!!





And, as always, it is FMRNS!! WHOOOOOT!!! Have I ever told you how much I love Tuesdays?!?! This week's feature is Amityville Horror, the original from 1979 with James Brolin and Margot Kidder.

As backups, we have Somewhere in Time, a romantic drama from 1980 with Christopher Reeve and Jane Seymour, or Meet Me in St. Louis, a family musical from 1945 with Judy Garland and Margaret O'Brien.

I have to admit, I'm kinda crossing my fingers for one of the backups...I am NOT a horror fan... :::shudder::: (don't you love the tag line on the Amityville Horror poster?!)




2 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh, and it's supposed to storm tonight too. Don't get too scared!

Rhonda said...

How did you like Amityville Horror?