Saturday, January 12, 2008

FMRNS Triple Feature!!!

My friend A and I both happened to have the day off yesterday, so we decided to have a full Friday FMRNS Bonus Day Triple Feature!!! It was discovered that we have almost double the number of movies left on the list than we have weeks before the Big Move. We've started incorporating Bonus Night in order to help us make it through the list before I leave. *sniff*

So, we had a full day and packed in three fabulous movies! We went from comedy to major drama to musical - it was a full day of up and down emotions!

Our first feature was Amelie from 2001 with Audrey Tautou and Mathieu Kassovitz. It was a very cute little French comedy!

The second feature was Sister My Sister from 1994. This was a very dark drama with Julie Walters, Joely Richardson, and Jodhi May.

The third feature was Camelot, a musical from 1967 with Richard Harris, Vanessa Redgrave, and Franco Nero.

In a random and totally unplanned coincidence, we discovered while flipping through the extras of Sister My Sister that Joely Richardson is the daughter of Vanessa Redgrave. We thought that was the perfect tie in for our randomly chosen third feature.

The range of emotions related to these three movies was crazy!! We did, however, decide that three movies was probably a little much. All in all, it was the perfect movie day!!!



4 comments:

Lauren said...

Sounds like a fun day of movies!

Unknown said...

I love Amelie :-)

Leslie said...

Amelie is one of my favorite movies ever.

Mary said...

I've never seen any of those - I'm going to miss your movie night too - it gives me ideas! :)