Tuesday, January 8, 2008

It's finally story time day again!!

It has been weeks since my last story time, and I miss it!!! The library has been closed the last two Tuesdays (Christmas Day and New Years Day), and I am so ready to get back to story time!!

My last three story time themes were Christmas, Winter, and Colors. This week, I chose...babies!!! Here are the books I chose for this week:




Also very exciting is the return of FMRNS!! My friend A was out of town from before Christmas until New Years Day, so we missed a couple of Tuesdays!! Which is SO.NOT.COOL. Since his return to NashVegas, we have been able to meet a couple times for a movie. This past week, we watched Splash from 1984 with Tom Hanks and Daryl Hannah. We also watched Invasion of the Body Snatchers (the 1978 version) with Donald Sutherland, Brooke Adams and Jeff Goldblum. Splash was hilarious!!! Invasion of the Body Snatchers was incredibly chilling - it freaked me the f*ck out!!!

This week, we are watching April Fool's Day from 1986 with Jay Baker and Deborah Foreman.




Now that I've let the cat out of the bag about my moving, I just have to add that I am terribly sad to see the end of FMRNS. A and I have been faithfully watching movies for the past 5 years. A has been my best friend and my rock since I moved here, and leaving him is probably going to be the hardest thing about moving away. We were sad when we had to stop adding movies to the list, and now, the list keeps getting smaller and smaller. We are trying to watch the rest of the movies on the list before I go, which is why we have started having Bonus Night.

Anyway, enough of that - it's too sad to think about. I'm just going to go and enjoy tonight's feature!!!

Well, maybe - it looks a little scary... Um, yeah - Plot Keywords: Castration, Decapitation, Slasher...great...

1 comment:

Mary said...

Yay for babies! :)