I've been tagged by the FABULOUS Amanda from Life and Times of a "New" New Yorker. Amanda pretty much rocks my face off!! I met her when we were both down in Denton for the Web Institute of our MLS program at UNT. We hit it off instantly, and have kept in touch over email and through our blogs. She has amazing taste in books, and I love hearing about her adventures living in New York City. Thanks for tagging me, Amanda!! =)
Ten years ago I was:
I had just finished my Freshman year in college. I would have gone home for the summer, working at a child care center. That summer I had the school age kids, and we were constantly walking around town on field trips and adventures to the pool. It was a fun job, and I LOVED those kids...wow, they'll all be graduating from high school now won't they?
What are (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
2. Make a doctor appointment
3. Buy cards and gifts for my mom and niece for their birthdays
Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Chips and Salsa
2. Fruit (lately cherries and grapes - mmm!)
3. Beef jerky
4. Veggies and dip
5. Hummus and Pita
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Travel, travel, travel!
3. Buy a couple of houses (one in a tropical location)
4. Pay off debt for select family members and friends
5. Donate to charity and research
Places I’ve lived:
1. North Dakota
Jobs I’ve had:
1. Child care worker
2. Library page
3. Library technology assistant
4. Library assistant in circulation
5. Library associate in children's department
I'm not going to tag anyone, but please, if you'd like to play along, go for it!! Please leave me a comment letting me know you participated!!!
4 days ago