Thursday, September 20, 2007

It's gotta be a sign...

Yesterday, I posted that I had finished the preliminary draft of my first essay and after hours of hard work I had 1,701 words! GO ME!!

I finished the preliminary draft of my second essay last night - WHOOT WHOOOT!!! This is exciting enough all on its own!

But after I went to bed, I found that I couldn't shut my brain off. Thoughts of essay number two still danced in my head. I ended up even composing a little addition to my conclusion, which I had to get up and write down because I KNEW I would never remember it in the morning.

So, I get up this morning and type in this addition, and do a word count on my second essay...

1,701 words!!!!! It has to be a sign, right?? So, at the advice of a friend, I'm heading out to get a Pick 4 lotto ticket with these numbers on it. Wish me luck, y'all!!!

But first - on to essay number 3!!!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Wahoooo!! and you know I am wishing for you to win the lotto, I need some bewbies!

Me... said...

It is a sign!! Don't forget what you're doing with your winnings!!
Good luck on your essays :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your numbers!