Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I love Tuesdays in the fall!

Apparently there is a lot of love going around these last couple days. Today, of course, it's just because it's Tuesday!

I decided that this week we were going to read stories about Fall!!! The stories for today are:




And, as always, it's Fabulous Movies Real's Never Seen Night!! Last week, due to an unforeseen problem, we couldn't watch Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. Instead we FINALLY watched Old Yeller (yup, I have now seen Old Yeller!). So, this week we are going to get into Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade!!

1 comment:

tinylittlelibrarian said...

I love Lauren Thompson's Mouse books! So cute! I don't know Fall is not Easy, I'll have to investigate. I never have enough good read-alouds for this season and I seem to have to do so many fall ones, for some reason.

And mmmm....Indiana Jones.... :)