Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Truckin' along!

Happy Wednesday, everyone!!! I'm super excited that it's finally the Best Day of the Week!! WHOOT WHOOOOOOT!!! It's hard to wait a whole week, but it is always exciting when it comes around again!
This week, I got in a brand new book about Trucks, so I decided to base my story time around that theme! I found some great ones for story time!!!

Red Truck by Kersten Hamilton

I'm a Truck Driver by Jonathan London (this is the New Book!)


Tip Tip Dig Dig by Emma Garcia

A and I, however, are slacking in the FMRNS department. We totally forgot to plan tonight's feature. As of the writing of this post, we still hadn't decided - and I am not sure what our options are, even. Lame, I know. As soon as I know anything, I promise to fill you in!!

We are planning on getting in our Wednesday night extras. Right now, we're into Cycle whatever (16, I think?!) of America's Next Top Model, and after that we catch the second hour of Hell's Kitchen! Then, after our feature film, we have started watching the first season of The Good Wife with Julianna Margulies, Chris Noth and Matt Czuchry. AWESOME SHOW!!! Very well written - check it out if you haven't seen it already!!!


1 comment:

Miss Lynn said...

LOVE The Good Wife! :)