Monday, February 11, 2008

Valentine's Day story time!!!

Love is in the air!!! Of course, since Valentine's Day is on Thursday, we have to celebrate at story time today!! Here are the books I chose!!





And, as always, it's FMRNS!!! YAY!! Today is a special edition of FMRNS, because A and I have managed to get free tickets to an advanced screening of The Spiderwick Chronicles, which premiers on February 14. I haven't actually read the books in this series, but they are consistently checked out of my library, and I hear people raving about them all the time. The trailer looks really cool, too!! I can't wait!!

After that, we are still going to have the FMRNS feature of the evening, which is Night Gallery from 1969. It's a horror/thriller with Joan Crawford, Ossie Davis and Roddy McDowell. After tonight, there are only 20 movies left on The List. How sad is that?!

1 comment:

Mary said...

awww... those books are too cute!