Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Quack Quack Tuesday!

Happy story time day!!! I had a great four day weekend (I'll blog about that later!), and it was hard to come back to work this morning! But, I remembered that it was story time, and even though I forgot to plan it before my 4 day weekend, just knowing it was coming made it easier to be here today!
After thinking about what theme is most likely to have several books to choose from this morning, I decided to have a Ducky Story Time!!! Here are the books we read today:




And, of course, it's FMRNS night!!! I LOVE Tuesdays!!! I think tonights feature is going to be Oklahoma! from 1955 with Gordon MacRae and Gloria Grahame, but that's not set in stone. We have a couple other options, but haven't nailed anything down yet. I'll be sure to fill you in on what we watch!!!

1 comment: