Wednesday, December 26, 2007

How do you find me?

I have a StatCounter on my blog that tracks things like the location of people who read my blog, as well as keywords people use when they stumble upon it.

I was shocked to see that I got a hit from Singapore, Romania, Finland and the Netherlands - all in one day!! Very, very cool!!!

Anyway, I was looking at the Recent Keyword Activity, and here are some of the searched people used to find me:

Pomegranate martini from Ruby Tuesday (mmmmmmm)

librarian unt program (it's a great program!)

being nice to the librarian (that's definitely a good idea!)

librarian scary patron stories (I have got a few of those!)

foursomes (get your mind out of the gutter!)

blogspot mean librarian (I'm not mean! Okay, sometimes...)

real confessions (that's what I do!)

office confessions tryst (well, I don't recall a tryst)

librarian boobs (Um...I don't remember showing mine off...)


Well, however you got here, I appreciate your taking the time to read my thoughts and stories!! Thank you!!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahahah....that is good stuff!! You'll have to show me where you got your stat counter at :)

a real librarian said...

I guess I forgot to link to the StatCounter!!! The website is www.statcounter.com. It is also now linked in my blog post!

=)

Rhonda said...

I want a stat counter....how do I do that?

Bethany said...

LMAO! "Librarian boobs"!