Tuesday, August 21, 2007

WOOHOO! New books!

Oh, wait...I'm not actually excited about these books.

I just got the books for my last semester in grad school! This semester I am taking a class about Academic Libraries, and an Advanced Management class. While I am getting my degree in Youth Librarianship, I decided that a Graduate Academic Certificate in Management would also be a pretty good idea. And now that I have taken all of my fun Youth Services classes (like Storytelling and Literature for Youth), I have to finish my management classes.



Looks like I'm in for a fun semester, huh? It all starts on Monday...

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I'm right there with ya....I start my final semester of pre-reqs on Tuesday, then I will finally be eligible for the nursing program.

Good luck...I'm sure you'll do great!

shelby said...

Looks um....interesting? :)

On the other hand, I just finished Water For Elephants and LOVED it! Enjoy!