Monday, November 29, 2010

Meow Monday

Happy Monday, everyone!! I hope y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!! Mine was spectacular, I got to travel home to visit my family!! It was great to see everyone, but I was not sad to leave all that snow behind!

I was also excited to get back for story time!!! Today's Toddler Story Time was all about cats!

Opening Song: If You're Happy and You Know It from Favorite Children's Songs CD.

Book: There Are Cats in This Book by Viviane Schwarz


Song: Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes

Book: I Love Cats by Barney Saltzberg


Rhyme: Hey Diddle Diddle

Interactive Play Time: I bring out the toys and other books at this time.

It was a great little story time!!

1 comment:

bermudaonion said...

I'm glad you had such a nice holiday, but I have to say it's too early for snow!