Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pigish Wednesday!

I, unfortunately, wasn't able to perform story time this week. I got to go on a special school visit, instead, to help promote our library Summer Reading Program. My fabulous coworker, Ms. J (which is what she'll be called until I can think of a good nickname for her!), so graciously filled in and performed a FANTASTIC story time!!! I'm not exactly sure how everything went down, but here are the books that were read, and a couple of Ms. J's favorite story time songs!!

Opening Song: Shake My Sillies Out - Raffi

Books:
If You Give a Pig a Party by Laura Numeroff


Pig in the Pond by Martin Waddell


Pigs to the Rescue by John Himmelman


I'm a Pig by Sarah Weeks


Songs: I'm a Little Teapot
Itsy Bitsy Spider

Craft: Pigs! Taken from DLTK-Kids - Easy Pig Craft


It's weird not writing an FMRNS post here, since A and I switched the day!! I'm not sure what we'll be watching next week, but stay tuned - I'm sure it'll be FABULOUS!!!

No comments: