Sunday, October 5, 2008

All about NetFlix

I signed up for NetFlix a couple of months ago, just to see if my friend A and I could get some of the movies for our FMRNS List through them that we couldn't get through the library.

Before I go any further, I have to give MAD PROPS to the library. They have provided A and I with almost all of the movies on our list (270 and counting!). We've only had to resort to Blockbuster or Hollywood Video a handful of times. So, library - you ROCK my FACE OFF!!! =)

Now, back to the point. Thanks to NetFlix, A and I have made it through the hard to find movies on the list. Rather than buying a movie at $20 a pop, we've been able to have 3 movies out at a time for less than what it would cost for one movie! WHOOT!!!! (Not to mention the hours that I have spent watching other things not associated with the list, such as Seasons 1 and 2 of How I Met Your Mother --season 3 comes out next week!!! -- Season 1 of Pushing Daisies, Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe, and most recently, the first season of Project Runway.)

So, because I rock, and because NetFlix rocks, they sent me 4 free month trials that I can give out to friends!! Soooo, if anyone wants to sign up for a FREE MONTH of NetFlix, I can hook you up!!!

I will email the Priority Code to the first 4 people who comment on this post. Please remember to leave your email address so I can email you!! The offer is good until October 31. If you sign up, then I get a "Bonus Disk" and that's freakin' cool!!!

And GO! =)

1 comment:

Pat said...

Hi there,
I am a retired high school principal now running a small rural library branch. I have just been lookting at you site here as well as your Library Thing posting. We are coming from different places but kinda doing the same thing. I am in Ontario Canada but would be interested in chatting sometime about libraries and books. my blog is:

http://keeperofbooks-pat.blogspot.com/