Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It's just ducky!

Yesterday, the cutest book jumped off the new book shelf at me, and so it was then decided that this week's story time would be about ducks!! Here are the books I chose this week:\

Ducks Don't Wear Socks by John Nedwidek


Giggle Giggle Quack by Doreen Cronin


It's Quacking Time! by Martin Waddell

**previous duck story time**

And, since it's Tuesday, it's FMRNS!!!!!!!!! Last week, we watched All the Mornings of the World (Tous les matins du monde), a foreign film from 1991 with Jean-Pierre Marielle and Gerard Depardieu.

This week, we are totally switching gears. We've decided to watch The Queens of Comedy from 2001 with Adele Givens, Laura Hayes, Mo'Nique, and Sommore. YAY!!!


And, hey, if you haven't already, you should totally enter my giveaway!!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Hi Katie!! Love your movie list! Can't believe you never saw JAWS before - it's one on my favorites! I remember watching All the Mornings in high school...those duck books look so cute! I'm adding you to my reader list :-) take care - mrs.jrf