Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tuesday is back!

I am so excited to be back to my regular schedule! It's Tuesday, the best day of the week - WHOOOOOT!!!! It's Spring into the Arts time at my library these days, and one of the 'system wide' programming ideas was to make Elephant paper bag puppets. So, in honor of that, I found some great elephant books! This week we are reading:






And, of course, it's FMRNS!!! WHOOOOOOT!!! I am SO excited for the return of FMRNS it's not even funny. Since I was in Minnesota two weeks ago, and then still recovering from pneumonia this past Tuesday, I have watched American Idol by myself - and let me tell you it's not NEARLY as fun to watch as it is with my friend A!! In addition to American Idol, we have a recording of last week's America's Next Top Model to watch, too! YAY!!

For our Fabulous Movie night, we have two choices. The Godfather Part II from 1974 with Al Pacino, Robert Duvall, Diane Keaton and Robert DeNiro is the first choice. The other option is An American Werewolf in London, a horror film from 1981 with David Naughton and Jenny Agutter.




1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Oh man...I remember being so freaker out when I saw An American Werewolf in London. Of course it could have something to do with the fact that I was barely a teenager at the time.