- Pick 15 of your favorite movies
- Go to IMDB and find a quote from each movie (or quote them from memory because you are that bad ass)
- Post them on your blog for everyone to guess
- Fill in the film title once it’s been guessed
These are your rules:
- No Googling or using IMDB search functions (Don’t cheat!)
- Leave your answer(s) in the comments
And here we go!!
1. "Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy night!" ~~All About Eve (The Soul of Discretion)
2. "Make-up is POINTLESS! It does nothing anymore! Are you even listening to me? Do you even care? You stand there with your 22-year- old skin and your tits like ROCKS and laugh at me..."
3. "Now lemme tell you about me. My name is Wendy and I first moved to New York when I was 21 to be a dancer, but I broke my big toe and then I got knocked up by this actor who dumped me to join the Peace Corps, so for the last 16 years I been raising my daughter all by myself and then two weeks ago, she tells me that she is a bisexual and that she hates me more than any person on this planet. Now tell me how I can help you, please, because I am dying to make *your* dreams come true. " ~~ Coyote Ugly (Mary)
4. "All right! Rise and shine, Sleeping Beauty! Come on. Hup, hup, hup! Get your clothes on. Get ready. Got breakfast for ya. Look, you get porridge...And it's happy to see you."
5. "Well, there's no publicity, so there's no people; Gutter never showed up, so there's no beer; instruments just blew out, so there's no band; and I think Raji and Deege may be dead."
"Wait a minute... no beer? Well, where the hell's Gutter?"
"Probably in a parking lot somewhere picking his nose." ~~ PCU (Carrie)
6. "I didn't ask to come on this trip, did I? No, I don't think so! Did I ask you to be making me over and jump all kinds of hoops like some circus poodle? No, I don't think so! Do I want to go to jail because of some cop killer? No, I don't think so! So as soon as we get to the next town I am jumping on the first man and riding him all the way to New York City and away from you two puckered up, stuck up putas 'cause this trip sucks! It sucks!" ~~ To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar (The Soul of Discretion)
7. "And I promise you I'll never desert you again because after 'Salome' we'll make another picture and another picture. You see, this is my life! It always will be! Nothing else! Just us, the cameras, and those wonderful people out there in the dark!... All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." ~~ Sunset Boulevard (The Soul of Discretion)
8. "I thought you were alive, Number 5. I let you tear my house to shreds and you're a ROBOT! You're a machine from that dumb war lab place. God, I'm so stupid!"
"Stupid - foolish, gullible, doltish, dumbell..." ~~Short Circuit (Danialle)
9. "What do you think you are, for Chrissake, crazy or somethin'? Well you're not! You're not! You're no crazier than the average asshole out walkin' around on the streets and that's it."
10. "Good moonin! Good moonin! I have been up since the crack of dawn and I had to *ass* you a question."
11. "Coach we need a water break, we been out here all day!"
"What did you say?"
"Said, we need a water break."
"A water break? Water is for cowards. Water makes you weak. Water is for washing blood off that uniform and you don't get no blood on my uniform, boy you must be outside your mind! We are going to do up-downs, until Blue is no longer tired, and thirsty." ~~ Remember the Titans (Janie)
12. "Tell me one person who it's worked out for."
"What, you want me to name someone? You want like a name? Oh, God, the pressure of a name... I got it. Cindafuckin'rella" ~~ Pretty Woman (Janie)
13. "After that my guess is that you will never hear from him again. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone." ~~ The Usual Suspects (Janie)
14. "You don't think I'm smart enough to work in your fucking library?" ~~ Party Girl (The Soul of Discretion)
15. "Don't fuck with the Lords of Hell."
"Don't fuck with the babysitter." ~~ Adventures in Babysitting (The Soul of Discretion)