Monday, March 3, 2008

A puppy-filled story time!

It took me a few tries to pick today's theme. I started looking at books about trains, bath time, caterpillars/butterflies, and fish - only to find out that I didn't have all the books I wanted for each of these themes. So I put a bunch of books on hold - those themes will be coming in the next couple of weeks!!

For today, though, I finally found three fun books about Puppies!!! Here are the books I chose:




And, of course, it's FMRNS!!! WHOOOOOT!!!! We've decided that tonight will be one of two choices. The first option is Heavy Metal from 1981 with Don Francks and Caroline Semple. The second option is Airplane! from 1980 with Leslie Nielsen, Lloyd Bridges and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. No matter which one we pick, I am sure it's going to be a fun evening!!! Which one would you watch?


2 comments:

Jen said...

Definitely Airplane! Jeff was just giving me crap the other day for never having seen it, either. I definitely need to start a 'FMJNS' night!! ;)

Carrie said...

AIRPLANE! "I guess I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue!" ROTFLMAO for sure - out of pure silliness!

Stop calling me Shirley.
heeheehee!