Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Library Question of the Day

A man from out of town wants to make a reservation on the computer, and asks for a computer guest pass. I give him his guest pass, and this is the conversation that follows...

Man from Out of Town: Are you going to freestyle?

Real Librarian: I'm sorry?

MOT: Freestyle! Are you going to freestyle?

RL: Um, I'm not sure exactly what you mean...?

MOT: Aren't you a rapper? You need to bust out with some freestyle!!!

RL: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

MOT: **pumps fist to his chest and gives me the peace sign** You get me?!?!

RL: Oh, yeah, I got you!

Ok, so there is no way anyone would confuse ME for a RAPPER. Seriously. Now, I can bust out some Vanilla Ice and Young MC with the best of them. Oh, and Salt & Pepa, some Will Smith, if you please... (Yes, I'm breaking out my 90's rap knowledge. Skool, yo.)

I digress...

Anyway, the point is, I totally don't look like a rapper... I wonder where this dude comes from!!

2 comments:

brainella said...

Maybe you DO look like a rapper and you don't know it. :)

bermudaonion said...

He sounds kind of bizarre to me!