Thursday, January 24, 2008

Bonus Night!

I know you are all impatiently waiting to hear what A and I watched on Tuesday for FMRNS. We had started to watch The Canterville Ghost, but the VHS copy we had didn't even work to get to the opening credits. So, we decided Terminator 2: Judgment Day would be the backup! It didn't disappoint!!!

Tonight, A and I are having FMRNS Bonus Night! WHOOOOOT!!!! We've decided that tonight is going to be a double feature, because two of the movies we have are both only 1.5 hours long!!! The first feature of the night is going to be Seven Year Itch from 1955 with Marilyn Monroe. The second feature is Lair of the White Worm from 1988. This movie is a comedy/horror (Com-orror? Hor-edy?) with Amanda Donohoe and Hugh Grant.

Remember, A and I are trying to get through the list before I move to Minnesota. The list has quite a few more movies on it that we have weeks left before I leave, so we're needing to squeeze in as many movies as we can!! The list is getting smaller and smaller, and I have to tell you, it's totally depressing. *sniff*

Anyway, I am looking forward to tonight's double feature!! WHOOOOT!!!



No comments: