Thursday, December 16, 2010

Snowy Wednesday!

Ahh, Wednesday!! I had decided last week that I was going to do Snow stories this week for story time. Little did I know that we were going to have a snow storm over the weekend, so my theme was terribly appropriate!!!

Opening Song: Shake My Sillies Out - Raffi

Book: Hello, Snow! by Hope Vestergaard


Rhyme: 5 Little Snowflakes (Flannel Board)


One little snowflake with nothing to do.
Along came another and
Then there were two.

Two little snowflakes laughing with me.
Along came another, and
Then there were three.

Three little snowflakes looking for some more.
Along came another, and
Then there were four.

Four little snowflakes dancing a jive.
Along came another, and
Then there were five.

Five little snowflakes having so much fun.
Out came the sun, and
Then there were none!

Book: Snow Day! by Pat Lakin


Song: I'm a Little Teapot

Book: Snow! Snow! Snow! by Lee Harper


Craft: Mittens


Unfortunately, A and I decided to not have FMRNS this Wednesday. It was calling for freezing rain, and while I am not opposed to driving in 'weather,' I didn't really want to deal with all of that. In anticipation of that, however, A and I had watched a Fabulous Movie on Monday night instead! Our fabulous movie of the week was Meatballs, a comedy from 1979 with Bill Murray and Kate Lynch.

1 comment: