Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hoppy Wednesday!!

Hoppy Wednesday, y'all!!! We had a marvelous time in story time today! I was a little nervous - by the time we were supposed to start, I only had 1 kid - but I ended up with a bunch! YAY!! A new book came through not too long ago, so I had to pull bunny books to round out the theme - FUN!!!

Opening Song: Shake My Sillies Out - Raffi

Book: What Does Bunny See? A book about colors and flowers by Linda Sue Park


Song: Little Bunny Foo Foo (FUN!!! The kids LOVED this song!!!)

Book:
Little White Rabbit by Kevin Henkes


Song/Dance: The Freeze by Greg and Steve

Book: If You're Hoppy by April Pulley Sayre


Craft: CD Bunnies from DLTK Kids (I pre-painted the CD's before story time)



Since I am heading out of town for the Easter holiday, FMRNS is postponed until I get back. I am super excited to go home for the holiday, and to celebrate my dad's 60th birthday!! Here's a conversation I had recently with my dad...

Real Librarian: Dad!! You're gonna be celebrating the 32nd anniversary of your 28th birthday!!

Real Librarian's Dad: Hmm... I liked 29 better.

RL: Oooookay... You're gonna be celebrating the 31st anniversary of your 29th birthday!!!

RLD: Niiiiiice!

Dad has been telling people this ever since!! HAHAHA!!

Anyway, heading home after work today!! Oh, and if you happen to see my dad today, don't tell him I'm coming home, it's a surprise!!!

No comments: