Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fabulous Wednesday!!

Have I told you how much I love being back in the swing of things? Story time is AWESOME, movie night is AWESOME, and being back in Nashville? AWESOME!!!

So, it's story time day today! In honor of the season, I decided to do books about Fall!

Mouse's First Fall by Lauren Thompson


Fall Leaves Fall by Zoe Hall


And my all time favorite Fall book:
Fall is Not Easy by Marty Kelley

And of course, since it's Wednesday, it's FMRNS night!! WHOOT WHOOT!!! I'm not terribly excited for tonight's feature, however. It's a horror film, and I am just not a fan. I mean, every horror we have watched has been FABULOUS (hence Fabulous Movies Real's Never Seen), but still, I probably wouldn't watch a horror movie if it were not for the FMRNS Movie Education. Anyway, tonight's feature is Alien Resurrection from 1997, starring Sigourney Weaver and Winona Ryder.


Let's hope I get through it!!

2 comments:

brainella said...

My son loves Mouse's First Halloween...and Christmas. :-) We're already reading all our Halloween books. He is SO looking forward to dressing up.

Miss Christine said...

I love your blog! What branch are you at in Nashville? I used to frequent the Southeast and Edmondson branches.