Monday, April 21, 2008

Chugga-chugga choooo choooo!!

Happy Tuesday, everyone!!! It's story time day!!! And FMRNS!!! It really can't get any better than Tuesday, can it?

Today I decided to read stories about Trains - as if you couldn't tell by the title of this post (*wink*). I found some great stories for the kiddos!!




And, as always, it's FMRNS!!! Last week, we watched The Godfather Part II, which was, of course, Fabulous. This week I think we have several options because LOTS of stuff came in at the library for us!!

Option one: The Gods Must be Crazy - a comedy from 1980 with Marius Weyers and Sandra Prinsloo.



Option two: Trekkies - a documentary about "the universe's most fervent fans" of Star Trek.



Option three: Time after Time - a sci-fi thriller from 1979 with Malcolm McDowell and Mary Steenburgen.


Which one would you pick?

3 comments:

Cassie said...

OMG! I *love* The Gods Must Be Crazy. You should totally watch that one.

Amanda said...

Oooo!! The God's Must Be Crazy! I remember watching that one when I was little.

Rhonda said...

I would choose Time After Time.....since I'm late on this, which one did you pick?