Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Touching base

Wow, y'all - not being connected sucks. You know what else sucks? This Tuesday. No story time... No FMRNS... I do get to watch American Idol, but I don't get to watch it with my friend A, which is a huge part of what makes it so fun. It also sucks that my DH had to go back to Nashville without me today. *sniff*

The week has been filled with fun and adventure - lots of friends and family!! Unfortunately, we didn't get to see Bon Jovi (the tickets fell through!), but we did get to go to a water park, sing karaoke at a po-dunky little bar with some great friends, spend Easter with both sides of the family, and go out to dinner with more great friends. It's been a FAB time!!!

In case you were wondering, the phone interview on Thursday morning resulted in an in person interview this afternoon - so I must have done well! I think the in person interview went well, too, so we'll see what happens next. They said I should hear something by the end of next week... Wow - it's all going so fast!!

The interview on Friday morning wasn't actually an interview, but an Oral Examination. It was basically their screening process to see if I am cool enough to be placed on their eligibility list. I think I was impressive - I broke out some "I've been doing some research on your library system" jargon on their asses!!! Go me!

Tomorrow is my first day of PLA. I am SO PUMPED!!! I did want to go to the conference today, but because my interview was in the middle of the day, I had to choose that over PLA. But it's all good - I get to go for the rest of the week!!

Anyway, just wanted to check in and say wassup!!! I miss blogging, and I miss my internet friends. :::waving::: Hope everyone is freakin' awesome, and I'll be back to my regularly scheduled blogging on Monday!!

WHOOOOT!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with the job!

Arielle Lee Bair said...

Congrats on the interview! Sorry I haven't been around to comment much. Life keeps catching up with me. But I am reading! I promise!

Mary said...

We miss you KS - sounds like you're having fun, and good luck with the job!