Saturday, September 1, 2007

Blog Day 2007!!

Ok, so I'm actually a day late on this one, but I still think it's worth telling you about!!

"BlogDay was created with the belief that bloggers should have one day dedicated to getting to know other bloggers from other countries and areas of interest. On that day bloggers will recommend other blogs to their blog visitors."

Here are my five recommendations. Just some blogs that I stalk...uh, I mean subscribe to. Check them out!!

Love, Life and the Pursuit of the Next Great Vacation
Gives great tips about finding good deals on amazing vacation spots all over the world!

Infodoodads
A great blog that reviews and discusses existing and new tools, services, and technology for finding information on the internet!

emily jackson photography
A very talented photographer!

Miss Information
"The desperate life of tormented library clerk." Sometimes I feel as though she is writing about my life!

Unshelved
A really funny library comic strip!

Enjoy these blogs!!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Awww, I heart you Katie Sue!