Thursday, July 26, 2007

Damn, I'm good!!

This is a story that I have told before, but I just had to add it here because...

1. I like this story and
2. It just shows how much I *ROCK* as a librarian!

A college student walks up to my desk.

College Student: I'm looking for a book.
Real Librarian: Okay, what are you looking for?
CS: I don't remember the title...or the author...
RL: Oookay... What can you tell me about it?
CS: Well, it's for my (insert college class here - sorry...I can't remember what class), and it's green.
RL: It's green...
CS: Yeah.

Well, after doing some clever reference interviewing, and because I am awesome, I do manage to find the book.

Oh, and it's not green, it's purple.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! That kid is hopeless, though. You were probably the best thing that will happen to him this semester.