Monday, May 16, 2011

Zoomin' through Monday

I don't know what's wrong with me, but once again I almost forgot about my Toddler Story Time!!! It's a good thing I'm awesome, so I could just pull it out again! Ha, I'm kidding...well, mostly kidding.

Anyway, I found some good books about Cars and Trucks and Things that Go, so it all worked out perfectly!!

Opening Song: If You're Happy and You Know It from Favorite Children's Songs CD.


Book: I Love Trucks! by Philemon Sturges


Song: The Wheels on the Bus

Book: Who is Driving? by Leo Timmers


Song: This is to the tune of Old McDonald:
Pete the Pilot had a plane, zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom!
And on his plane he had some wings, zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom!
With a Zoom, zoom here, and a zoom zoom there,
Here a zoom, there a zoom, everywhere a zoom zoom!
Pete the Pilot had a plane, zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom!
(Continue with Dave the Driver had a Car, beep beep beep beep beep!)
Taken from Perpetual Preschool - Transportation Songs.

Interactive Playtime

1 comment:

Zyroxan said...

Lovely post thanks for posting