Thursday, November 10, 2011

Wheelin' around!

Found some fun books that each had something to do with wheels or round things. Well, almost all of them... =)

I'm also changing up my Opening song. The Favorite Children's Songs CD that I had always been using was starting to get a little choppy, so I decided to see if I could find another fun version of If You're Happy and You Know It. I'll let you know what version I decide on!! But for now:

Opening Song: If You're Happy and You Know It from Favorite Children's Songs CD.



Book: Wheels Go Round by W. Nikola-Lisa


Song: Wheels on the Bus

Book: Little Duck's Bicycle Ride by Dorothy Stott (Sorry - no picture!!)

Rhyme: Hickory Dickory Dock

Book: You Are My Sunshine by Caroline Jayne Church


Interactive Playtime

1 comment:

LaurenceBrown said...

I got to recollect my childhood days and really loved the article. Thank you for the great post