Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy Birthday!!!

Since today (March 2nd), is Dr. Seuss' birthday, I decided it would be EVERYONE'S birthday!!! I read some great birthday stories, and the kids had a blast!!!

Opening Song: Shake My Sillies Out - Raffi

Book: Hooray, I'm Five Today! by Tor Freeman


Song: Happy Birthday (of course!)

Book: The Birthday Pet by Ellen Javernick


Song: If it's your birthday and you know it (clap your hands, stop your feet, shout HOORAY!, do all three)

Book: A Birthday for Cow by Jan Thomas (seriously - Jan Thomas ROCKS!!!)


Craft: Birthday Crowns (idea from Busy Bee Kids Crafts)



And since it's Wednesday, it's FMRNS!!! WHOOOOOT!!!!!! We didn't have movie night last Wednesday, but we did have a Bonus Night on Friday evening. We decided to revisit a movie we had watched towards the beginning of my movie education, Gone With the Wind. Epic.

I'm not sure what we're watching this evening, but I promise to give you a recap next week!!

No comments: