Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What's that?! A story time post?!?!

That's right friends!!! I am going to do a story time post. Why? Because I can. I know it's not Tuesday, but I feel the need to share this with you.

I was fortunate enough to have an interview recently, and was SUPER excited to be able to do story time as a part of that interview. So, I gathered up some of my favorite Bear stories and came up with a smashing story time for a whole new group of kids. I think they enjoyed it...I HOPE they enjoyed it...

I haven't heard anything from the interviewers yet, so I still have my fingers crossed. If you wanna pass along any vibes, I'd appreciate it!!! I'll be sure to keep you updated!!! =)

Bear Snores On by Karma Wilson


Where's my Teddy by Jez Alborough



Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you See? by Bill Martin, Jr.
I haven't heard anything from the interviewers yet, so I still have my fingers crossed. If you wanna pass along any vibes, I'd appreciate it!!! I'll be sure to keep you updated!!! =)

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Good luck! And I LOVE bear stories. A stuffed polar bear was my favorite toy when I was little so I am sure they loved it! :)

brainella said...

Good luck! :-)

We have Bear Stays Up (for Christmas) and Dominic loves it. The Bear books are fabulous.

Mary said...

Woohoo for story time!!!! (((sending vibes your way))) GL KS

Kimberly said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed KS!

Me... said...

Sending all kinds of vibes your way!! This sounds perfect for you.........and it was just waiting for you to come along!!

Arielle Lee Bair said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I love bear stories--especially because my last name is Bair and I can't wait until my husband and I are the 3 bears when we have a kid one day! :) I'm gonna read my kid bear stories 'til he/she is sick of 'em! Hehe.

Azull said...

Story time in your interview, how could you not knock them dead!!