Friday, May 2, 2008

Creedence Clearwater Revisited!!!



I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am for tonight!!! Creedence Clearwater Revisited is coming to the World Famous Wild Horse Saloon in Historic Downtown Nashville!!!! And just GUESS who has tickets?!?!?! ME, baby!!!!!

I have been in love with Creedence Clearwater Revival since before I can remember. My dad has always been a huge fan and has instilled his love for this band in me. And, though I know that John Fogerty, won't be there, (The girl at the ticket office made it a point to tell us "You DO know that John Fogerty isn't playing with them, right? That's why they are Creedence Clearwater Revisited." Um, what self respecting Creedence fan doesn't know that? If you don't, then maybe you shouldn't be at a Creedence show in the first place... Oops, was that harsh?) I am equally sure that this is going to be a great show!!!

Anyway, I'll be rockin' out to Proud Mary, Lodi, Fortunate Son, Down on the Corner, and SO MUCH MORE!!! Who's jealous??

The ONLY thing that would make this better? If I also had tickets to see George Clinton and the Parliament Funkadelic the next night!!!

6 comments:

Amanda @ Click. The Good News said...

oh have fun! I love some CCR!

Amanda said...

CCR!!!! I'm officially jealous :)

Carrie said...

I am personally more excited about the P-Funk, but it's still all cool! Have fun!!

Cassie said...

Oooh! How was it? How was it?

I was debating P-Funk myself, but then realized I wasn't cool enough to actually go. ;)

Arielle Lee Bair said...

I love quality classic rock! Hope you had a blast! :)

Anonymous said...

CCR Revisited? Very cool.

Speaking of George Clinton, I happened to catch Maceo Parker live a couple years ago ... great show, his kid handled the vocals and did an amazing job.