Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Big and Little Monday

This Monday, I decided to read about things BIG and little. The toddlers are so cute when they showed me how big they could be, and how small they could be!!

Opening Song: If You're Happy and You Know It from Favorite Children's Songs CD.



Book: Little Gorilla by Ruth Bornstein




Song: Itsy Bitsy Spider

Book: Blue Sea by Robert Kalan


Game: Ms. Real's Box of Mystery
This is a fun game where I bring in a box filled with stuffed animals and puppets, and the kids guess what's in the box. I start with this song:


There's something in my box today, my box today, my box today!
There's something in my box today...it must be...
Something that lives on a farm, eats grass and makes this sound...MOOOO!!!

Book: Big and Little by Margaret Miller


Interactive Playtime

No comments: