Saturday, April 2, 2011

A good deal!

Hey y'all! I don't normally do this, but I wanted to share this with you. In January, I reviewed an amazing novel by Lou Aronica called Blue. I loved everything about this book, the characters, the imagery, the story line, everything (read my review here!).

Well, I wanted to let you know that Lou Aronica is offering the e-book edition of this beautiful book for $2.99!! If you even thought about reading this novel, then here is an awesome opportunity!

You can tell that Mr. Aronica really poured a lot of himself into this book, and I just want to help him spread the word. Check this one out - you won't be sorry!!!

Look here to see what other reviewers are saying!! You will also find links on where to purchase this novel there, too!! Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

After reading your review I ordered it for myself and it was a wonderful book. One of those couldn't put it down, suck you into another world books. I really loved reading it!

People should go buy a copy, either print or e-reader!

Thanks for the recommendation, it was spot on!

-Pokeybear1